CopyrightAll content, software, and technology included on the Sites or used in the operation of the Sites is the owned or licensed property of Anytime Fitness or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of Anytime Fitness and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Anytime Fitness grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on the Sites in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Sites. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on the Sites is strictly prohibited.
TrademarksThe trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and "look and feel" (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Anytime Fitness and others. Nothing on the Sites shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Sites without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in the Sites may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual PropertyAll other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on the Sites or used in the operation of the Sites, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of Anytime Fitness. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of Anytime Fitness is strictly prohibited.
AccuracyInformation on the Sites may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, pricing, locations, descriptions, information, and other matters. Anytime Fitness reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice. If Anytime Fitness discovers price errors, they will be corrected on Anytime Fitness's systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER ANYTIME FITNESS OR ITS AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Anytime Fitness's aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of the Sites exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor ObligationsAs a visitor or user of the Sites you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a "Post") any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Sites by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Sites by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Sites or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Sites or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to "screen scrape," monitor, "mine," or copy the web pages on the Sites or the content contained therein without Anytime Fitness's prior, express, and written permission; or
- use the Sites for commercial purposes.